Year-Round, Professional Venison & Wild Game Processing
Click on the link above or here to view our pricing along with almost 40 varieties of products you can have your wild game (venison, bear, elk, antelope, or moose; NO foul or fish) processed into, including: summer sausage, pit smoked summer sausage, snack sticks, bacon, jerky, bratwursts, breakfast links, and more!
Where do I drop off my deer or wild game if it is NOT de-boned?
- You can drop off your recently harvested wild game at our Wautoma, WI location - StoneRidge Piggly Wiggly (click for map). We even have an after hours drop-off cooler, which is available 24/7. No need to schedule your processing ahead of time!
Where can I drop off my deer or wild game meat if it is de-boned, trimmed and clean?
#1 - Wautoma, WI - At our StoneRidge Piggly Wiggly location
#2 - DePere, WI - Larry's StoneRidge Piggly Wiggly in DePere (click for map) -
#3 - Little Chute, WI - Larry's StoneRidge Piggly Wiggly in Little Chute (click for map)
#4 - Kaukauna, WI - Larry's StoneRidge Piggly Wiggly in Kaukauna (click for map)
#5 - Watertown, WI - At Steve's Southside Citgo (click for map)
A few things to know:
- You are guaranteed your own deer cuts back. Each deer is tagged with a number, which stays with the meat from the time you drop off your deer until you pick it up.
- Orders not picked up within 30 days of notification will be donated to the local food pantry.
- No minimum weight for brats and de-boned meat.
- Learn more by reading our brochure.
- Click here to electronically register your Wisconsin deer or bear with the DNR!
Do you have questions for us? Please e-mail email@example.com call us: at 920-787-5444 or Fax us at 920-787-5443