To see our brochure, click here to view our 2018 brochure and pricing along with almost 40 varieties of products you can have your wild game (venison, bear, elk, antelope, or moose; NO foul or fish) processed into, including:
- summer sausage,
- pit smoked summer sausage,
- snack sticks,
- breakfast links, and see more in our 2018 brochure!
Where do I drop off my deer or wild game if it is NOT de-boned?
You can drop off your recently harvested wild game at our Wautoma, WI location - StoneRidge Piggly Wiggly (click for map). If you're hunting in early bow season, we even have an after hours drop-off cooler, which is available 24/7 during that season. Drop off means you don't need to schedule your processing ahead of time!
Where can I drop off my deer or wild game meat if it is de-boned, trimmed and clean?
#1 - Wautoma, WI - At our StoneRidge Piggly Wiggly location
#2 - DePere, WI - Larry's StoneRidge Piggly Wiggly in DePere (click for map) -
#3 - Little Chute, WI - Larry's StoneRidge Piggly Wiggly in Little Chute (click for map)
#4 - Kaukauna, WI - Larry's StoneRidge Piggly Wiggly in Kaukauna (click for map)
#5 - Howard, WI - Larry's StoneRidge Piggly Wiggly in Suamico / Howard (click for map)
#6 - Watertown, WI - At Steve's Southside Citgo (click for map)
See our brochure on our venison drop-off services at all of our locations (click here).
A few things to know about venison processing:
- You are guaranteed your own deer cuts back (tenderloins, etc.). Each deer is tagged with a number, which stays with the meat from the time you drop off your deer until you pick it up.
- You are NOT guaranteed processed venison that contains only your venison (sausage, brats, etc.).
- Orders not picked up within 30 days of notification will be donated to the local food pantry.
- No minimum weight to process your venison. This is unique to venison only.
Links to other publications:
- Wisconsin DNR Licenses, Permits & Registrations
- So You Got a Deer - How to field dress your deer
- Click here to electronically register your Wisconsin deer or bear with the DNR!
Do you have questions for us? Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org call us: at 920-787-5444 or Fax us at 920-787-5443
Page 1 of our 2018 Brochure
Page 2 of our 2018 Brochure