Year-Round, Professional Venison & Wild Game Processing
Click on the link above or here to view our pricing along with almost 40 varieties of products you can have your wild game processed into, including: summer sausage, pit smoked summer sausage, snack sticks, bacon, jerky, bratwursts, breakfast links, and more!
Where do I drop off my deer or wild game?
#1 - You can drop off your wild game at our Wautoma, WI location - StoneRidge Piggly Wiggly (click for map). We even have an after hours drop-off cooler, which is available 24/7. No need to schedule your processing ahead of time!
#2 - At our new DePere, WI location - Larry's StoneRidge Piggly Wiggly (click for map) - you can drop off your boneless venison during regular business hours to be processed into our fine smoked products!
A few things to know:
- You are guaranteed your own deer cuts back. Each deer is tagged with a number, which stays with the meat from the time you drop off your deer until you pick it up.
- Orders not picked up within 30 days of notification will be donated to the local food pantry.
- No minimum weight for brats and de-boned meat.
- Learn more by reading our brochure.
- Click here to electronically register your Wisconsin deer or bear with the DNR!
Do you have questions for us? Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 920-787-5444